VP of Clinical Operations Home Care
Vice President of Clinical Operations
Revival Home Health Care is actively looking to hire a Vice President of Clinical Operations for our home health care agency that is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical, and technological excellence. Work with passionate, talented professionals that are dedicated to serving our members and feel rewarded knowing that your job MATTERS!
- Leads the development, implementation, and evaluation of clinical short and long-term goals and objectives focusing on clinical outcomes, value, quality, and experience.
- Takes measures to assure services are provided in compliance with all laws and regulations and policies are of the highest quality and are managed most effectively and efficiently.
- Promotes and achieves operational and financial performance through strategic planning, implementation, and evaluation in collaboration with key operational partners.
- Ensures quality patient care is consistently delivered following all local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Assesses the leadership team’s skills, workloads, performance, and development needs, and assigns projects accordingly.
- Establishes performance metrics and goals for the team.
- Supervises, coaches, and mentors staff and participates in recruiting key roles.
- Participates in creating and managing departmental budgets, staffing plans, recruitment, and participates in annual budget planning.
- Develops a value-driven organizational culture promoting positive, highly engaged, collaborative relationships among the various stakeholders.
- The current unrestricted license in New York as a registered nurse.
- Thorough, up-to-date experience and knowledge of home health care compliance, quality, and regulatory (local, state, and federal) matters.
- Strong operations and business development acumen.
- Evidence of progressive leadership and management responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal skills.