Amazing Home Care is actively seeking an experienced Account Manager for our home care agency in Erie and Niagra County, NY.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who enjoys meeting and talking to new people. Healthcare experience and having preestablished relationships in the industry as well as organizational skills are a big plus. Owning a car is required. The position is Salary plus additional incentives and benefits. It is a sales position with certain monthly enrollment expectations.
- Maintain an external role and visit different healthcare facilities, doctor's offices, and other professionals.
- Develop relationships and establish accounts with the goal of obtaining qualified CDPAP referrals.
- Meet and communicate with potential clients to assist in signing up for the CDPAP program.
- Oversee the enrollment process for new clients
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs, and applications.
- Knowledge of research methods and procedures to compile data and prepare reports.
- Skill in using computer programs to produce necessary reports.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure, communicate and present information.
- Must own a car and have a driver's license
- Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.