Activities Aide- Part Time
Nursing Home Activites Aide
Cooperstown Center is now hiring an energetic & passionate part-time Activities Aide to work for our skilled nursing facility in Cooperstown, NY.
- Implement activities programs for residents; focus on individual interests.
- Work directly with residents on units; without direct supervision.
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested.
- Assist recreation specialists and set up program areas as needed.
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities.
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units.
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures.
- Experience with activities in a healthcare setting or college work in recreation therapy
- Previous experience with geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong organizational and planning skills; ability to multi-task