Northern Metropolitan is actively seeking a Full-Time Activities Aides to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Monsey, NY.
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests.
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision.
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested.
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed.
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities.
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units.
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures.
- Experience with activities in a healthcare setting a plus
- Previous experience with geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is located in Monsey, NY. Metropolitan’s mission is to help residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort, and quality of life. Our multidisciplinary approach is designed to help you improve your overall well-being. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services and Recreational Activities. Northern Metropolitan is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.