Granville Center is seeking motivated and energetic Activities Aides to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY.
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests.
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision.
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested.
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed.
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities.
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units.
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures.
- Experience with activities in a healthcare setting a plus
- Previous experience with geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. A mainstay of Granville for many years, we're a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. GVC123