Nursing Home Activities Aide
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an energetic and passionate Activities Aide to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Rochester, NY. Prior long-term care experience is preferred.
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures
- Coordinate skype calls for residents
- A positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Strong Computer skills
- MUST have prior long-term care experience
- Previous experience with a geriatric population preferred
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.