The Concord Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center is actively seeking an Activities Aide for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- CNA license is encouraged but not required
- Experience with activities in a healthcare setting a plus
- Previous experience with Geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Must have current/valid NYS Driver's License