Fulton Center is hiring an Activities Aide in Gloversville, NY.
- Implement activities programs for residents; focus on individual interests.
- Work directly with residents on units; without direct supervision.
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested.
- Assist recreation specialists and set up program areas as needed.
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities.
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units.
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures.
- Experience with activities in a healthcare setting or college work in recreation therapy
- Previous experience with the geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong organizational and planning skills; ability to multi-task
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Fulton Center, we offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Fulton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V