Activities Aides- Part Time
Nursing Home Activity Aides
Carthage Center is seeking part-time energetic & passionate Activity Aides for our skilled nursing facility located in Carthage, NY.
MUST have Nursing Home experience!!
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed
- Keep daily attendance and document residents’ participation in activities
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Prior long-term care experience
- Previous experience with a geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 90-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the outskirts of the historic village of Carthage. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. Carthage Center will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. Carthage Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.