Troy Center is hiring a Activites Assistant in Troy, NY.
- Engage new residents and determine their interests
- Assist in establishing monthly activity calendars
- Assist in recreational programs to meet the interests of the residents
- Assist in religious services at the Facility
- Assist in monthly festivities and parties at the facility
- Assist volunteers during their activities
- Prior experience as a Recreation Assistant or Director in a healthcare setting!
- Must be very organized and have the ability to lead others
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality is a must
- Be self-directed; have strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
Troy Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 80-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the South Troy section of the city, minutes away from the eastern bank of the Hudson River. It’s a homey, welcoming, well-maintained facility, providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Troy Center with dignity and independence. Troy Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 989634