Activities Director - Focus
Oneida Center is hiring an Activities Director for our Assisted Living Program located in Utica, NY.
- Engage new residents and determine their interests
- Assist in establishing monthly activity calendars
- Assist in recreational programs to meet the interests of the residents
- Assist in religious services at the Facility
- Assist in monthly festivities and parties at the facility
- Assist volunteers during their activities
- Prior experience as a Recreation Assistant or Director in a healthcare setting!
- Must be very organized and have the ability to lead others
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality is a must
- Be self-directed; have strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well – being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V