Steuben Center is hiring a Activities Director/Recreation Leader for our skilled nursing facility in Bath, NY.
- Engage new residents and determine their interests
- Assist in establishing monthly activity calendars
- Assist in recreational programs to meet the interests of the residents
- Assist in religious services at the Facility
- Assist in monthly festivities and parties at the facility
- Assist volunteers during their activities
- Prior experience as a Recreation Assistant or Director in a healthcare setting!
- Must be very organized and have the ability to lead others
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality is a must
- Be self-directed; have strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality health care with respect for the individual’s dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work, and visit the facility. At Steuben Center, we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Steuben Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V