Activity Leader - Assisted Living Program
We are seeking a creative, compassionate, hands-on Claremont Village Assisted Living Program Activity Leader to assist in presenting and coordinating recreational programs for our assisted living residents. You will not only encourage them to continue pursuing their interests, hobbies and lifestyle activities, but also to develop new and stimulating interests, as well. You will also help prepare, print and distribute copies of our monthly calendar, daily chronicles, and decorating for any special/big events. In this role you will maintain a knowledge of resident backgrounds, hobbies, special interests, and spoken languages, etc., and use this knowledge to encourage resident engagement and participation. The loving attention you bring is fundamental to the quality of life and the general wellbeing of our residents every day.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/qualifications:
- Be outgoing, warm and have a genuine caring personality
- Enjoys working with senior population
- Able to create recreational activities that get residents involved and excited
- Be dependable and able to lead activities, special events and safe excursions for the residents
- Creative and able to engage residents in group and one-to-one activity settings (i.e., art, music, readings, dance, etc.)
- Demonstrates good listening oral and written communication skills
- Holds a high school diploma or equivalent at a minimum
Claremont Village Assisted Living Program is an exciting, brand new state of the art assisted living program featuring luxury living along with a host of services catering to the needs of our senior residents. Offering a great work environment along with an opportunity for growth, come to join our winning team!