Centers Health Dialysis is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for our dialysis center in The Bronx NY.
Come work at Centers Health Dialysis, a top-notch network of outpatient dialysis clinics located in Brooklyn, Bronx. and Rockland County. We are seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join our growing team. If you are a hard-working professional who is looking for growth in a large company that is locally owned and managed, Centers Health Dialysis is an excellent company for you. Apply now!
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates, and other visitors
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forward’s incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Assisting in the payroll process for facility workers
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- Flexible Schedule is a must!
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer and basic mathematical skills
- Very positive attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
With seven centers, located throughout the Tri-State Area, Centers Health Dialysis’ facilities have been providing quality care for over 10 years to our dialysis community. Our focus is on providing the ultimate patient care experience in outpatient dialysis facilities located both onsite and offsite of skilled nursing facilities. We are proud to share that we are independently and locally owned with stellar on-site management giving our facilities the individualized touch often missing from other large organizations.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V