Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long-term care setting, and a bachelor's degree. Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided.
Great opportunity for one to obtain their LNHA!
Will report directly to the administrator.
- Work with the Administrator in all aspects of the management of the nursing home
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Well-spoken with solid communication skills
- stellar customer service skills
- Computer savvy
- Comfortable working with seniors
- Ability to work alone, as well as, part of a team
- Flexible availability
St. James, NY
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is a state-of-the-art facility providing long-term and short-term stay with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V MPC35