Centers Laboratory of New Jersey is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work Full-time for our Laboratory located in Cedar Knolls, NJ. The ideal candidate will have front desk, administrative and office experience. Candidates should have excellent communication and computer skills as well as a positive attitude working in a fast-paced environment!
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates, and other visitors
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Assisting in the payroll process for facility workers
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- Flexible Schedule is a must!
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer and basic mathematical skills
- Very positive attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment