Bronx Center is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work Full Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates, and other visitors
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Assisting in the payroll process for facility workers
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- Flexible Schedule is a must!
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer and basic mathematical skills
- Very positive attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Bronx Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. One of the earliest members of the Centers Health Care family, we’ve been leading the way ever since. We’ve developed into an outstanding rehabilitation center, a renowned skilled nursing facility, and one of the boroughs leading providers of in-patient and in-home renal dialysis. But as we’ve grown larger and more advanced, offering more sophisticated rehab and care, we’ve retained our home town culture. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Bronx Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.