Oneida Center is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant/Scheduler to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Utica, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior staffing experience
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
- Creating Work Rotations & Schedules using Staffing Software
- Tracking Open Positions for Recruitment
- Answering Phones & Dealing with Callers
- Managing timekeeper software
- Ensuring Shifts are Fully Staffed
- Tracking Attendance & Lateness
- Processing mail and emails
- Database Management
- Other duties as assigned
- Active CNA or LPN License is Preferred
- Pleasant disposition and a positive attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills required
- Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as the distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
- Must be available to work weekends
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare. Formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, Oneida Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence.
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ, and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V