Centers Laboratory of New Jersey is currently seeking a Administrative Assistant to work Full-time for our Laboratory located in Cedar Knolls, NJ. Candidates should have some front desk, administrative or office experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and computer skills as well as a positive attitude working in a fast-paced environment!
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates, and other visitors
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Assists in the payroll process for facility workers
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Flexible Schedule is a must!
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer and basic mathematical skills