Oneida Center Assisted Living Program is seeking a qualified Admission Coordinator for our Assisted Living Program in Utica, NY.
- Maintains admissions guidelines by following admission criteria, policies and procedures.
- Manages all aspects of admission paperwork.
- Obtains applicant information by requesting completed applications and medical information; verifying and clarifying information; speaking with potential residents and their families and explaining the admission criteria.
- Obtains financial approval prior to moving forward with admission process.
- Admits residents by completing admission and financial responsibility forms, coordinating scripts to be called into pharmacy, coordinating DME arrival prior to admission.
- Responsible for obtaining, reviewing and receiving all updated paperwork prior to an admission.
- Organizing and inputting all admission information into CRM.
- Review admission paperwork and follow up with referral sources to gather information still needed.
- Ensure all scripts are called into the pharmacy prior to scheduling move in.
- Planning and coordinating with the Community Liaison and facility Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good phone skills
- Verbal and written communication
- People skills
- Salesforce experience a plus