Rochester Center is hiring a Addmissions Cordinator in Rochester, NY.
- Welcome new Residents & their families to ensure a smooth, hassle-free move.
- Ensure rooms are clean & ready before welcoming new Residents.
- Introduce new Residents & their families to live in our “Home” and show them around the Facility.
- Coordinate between new residents & unit managers to ensure their quick evaluation upon arrival.
- Follow up with new residents within three days of arrival.
- Make at least three rounds per day on every floor to discuss Residents’ needs and concerns.
- Maintain a daily log with questions, concerns, and issues raised; and any follow-up steps are taken.
- Submits daily logs to the Facility Administrator.
- Assists Residents with the discharge process & follows up the next day.
- Help where help is needed, be a team player, and assist in any problem area.
- Demonstrate passion & enthusiasm to work with elderly Residents
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in LTC Community Relations policies a plus
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task & concentrate with constant interruptions
- Must be a Self-Motivator
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V