Centers Health Dialysis is seeking an Admissions Coordinator for our dialysis center in The Bronx, NY.
Come work at Centers Dialysis Care, a top-notch network of outpatient dialysis clinic located in Brooklyn, Bronx. and Rockland County. We are seeking to hire an Admissions Coordinator to join our growing team. If you are a hard-working professional who is looking for growth in a large company that is locally owned and managed, Centers Dialysis Care is an excellent company for you. Apply now!
- Coordinating the resident referral and approval process in an efficient manner
- Establishing & maintaining relationships with local hospitals, physicians & community organizations for the purpose of generating consistent admissions to the facility
- Understand the admissions process including policy, procedures, assessments & paperwork requirements
- Support the facility's PR to generate a positive image & encourage word-of-mouth referrals
- Maintain knowledge of regulations governing Medicare/Medicaid/Managed Care reimbursement processes
- Communicate special needs of new admissions to staff to ensure a smooth transition
- Provide appointments for facility presentations and on-site tours
- Obtain and update authorizations
- Prior experience as post-acute and long-term care Admissions Coordinator/Intake preferred
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Experience in community relations preferred
- Be self-driven with excellent internal sales/marketing skills
- Ability to implement the process to achieve desired outcomes
- Possess communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
With seven centers, located throughout the Tri-State Area, Centers Dialysis Care's facilities have been providing quality care for over 10 years to our dialysis community. Our focus is on providing the ultimate patient care experience in outpatient dialysis facilities located both onsite and offsite of skilled nursing facilities. We are proud to share that we are independently and locally owned with stellar on-site management giving our facilities the individualized touch often missing from other large organizations.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V