Glens Falls Center is hiring a Director of Admissions in Glens Falls, NY.
- Coordinating the resident referral and approval process in an efficient manner.
- Establishing & maintaining relationships with local hospitals, physicians & community organizations for the purpose of generating consistent admissions to the facility.
- Understand the admissions process including policy, procedures, assessments & paperwork requirements.
- Support the facility's PR to generate a positive image & encourage word-of-mouth referrals.
- Maintain knowledge of regulations governing Medicare/Medicaid/Managed Care reimbursement processes.
- Communicate special needs of new admissions to staff to ensure a smooth transition.
- Provide appointments for facility presentations and on-site tours.
- Prior experience as post-acute and long-term care Admissions Director.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Experience in community relations preferred.
- Be self-driven with excellent internal sales/marketing skills.
- Ability to implement the process to achieve desired outcomes.
- Possess communication, time management and organizational skills
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming and nurturing environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V