Richmond Center is seeking an Admissions/Finance Assistant to work for our skilled nursing facility in Staten Island, NY. The ideal candidate will have administrative, office experience, as well as experience with health insurance and collections. Candidate should also have excellent communication, solid computer skills, and a positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- New resident registration
- Handle facility accounts payables
- Handle facility banking
- Assist with collections
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with health insurance and collections is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Staten Island, NY
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 372-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the borough of Staten Island. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.