Bannister Center is seeking an experienced Admissions Nurse to work for our Long Term Care Nursing Facility, Bannister Center, located in Providence, RI.
- Obtain, review and file the necessary paperwork, including patient medical records, state/federal mandated paperwork, enrollment forms, etc.
- Assist facilities with uploading information into EMRs
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Responsible for ensuring a seamless enrollment process for patients and their family members
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold a valid RN or LPN license
- Minimum 2 years of Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EMR systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.