Oak Hill Center is seeking an experienced Admissions Nurse to work for our Long Term Care Nursing Facility, located in Pawtucket, RI.
- Obtain, review and file the necessary paperwork, including patient medical records, state/federal mandated paperwork, enrollment forms, etc.
- Assist facilities with uploading information into EMRs
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Responsible for ensuring a seamless enrollment process for patients and their family members
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold a valid RN or LPN license
- Minimum 2 years of Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EMR systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Center’s Health Care continuum.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 988084