Adult Day Care LPN Team Member
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Oneida Center is actively seeking experienced LPN Team Members for our Adult Day Care Program in Utica, NY
- Collecting information from the Residents to be admitted; medical records, and insurance details.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- More of a desk position as opposed to pushing a cart
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents and staff is to provide post acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence.