Adult Day Care Program Director - Amsterdam
Adult Day Care Program Director
Amsterdam Adult Day Care is seeking a Program Director for our Adult Day Care in the heart of NYC. The Ideal candidate will have a background in ADC and be extremely organized.
Competitive Compensation & comprehensive benefits package.
- Perform/direct all marketing/outreach activities related to diversifying registrant base in order to increase / maintain program census in accordance with CHC strategic plan.
- Plan, develop, organize and implement all activities and services provided by the program.
- Ensure that established guidelines, regulations and fiscal restraints are observed.
- Develop & maintain administrative plans and procedures.
- Coordinate admission data with RN and Social Worker.
- Evaluate for eligibility for acceptance into the program.
- Oversight of all staff, students & volunteers, including hiring, training, managing, evaluating and terminating.
- Ensures compliance with licensing regulation.
- Prepares and conducts information, outreach, education & advocacy programs related to the services offered.
- Partake in community & professional meetings/seminars, including the ADC Council.
- Prepare monthly report including census, summary of daily operations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare field a plus.
- Candidates with Adult Day Care background preferred.
- Should have prior management experience.
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills.
- Must be well organized and able to lead team development.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
With Columbia University and the Cathedral of St. John the Divine among its neighbors, Amsterdam House is located on Amsterdam Avenue at 112 street in New York City. The essence of Amsterdam includes a unique combination of old-world charm, comfortable surroundings, and a state-of-the-art clinical care. Our longstanding tradition of caring is carried out by an exceptional staff who are dedicated to the healing arts, providing each resident with the opportunity to thrive and achieve maximum comfort. Our reputation tells the story of our success. Having consistently earned a 5-star rating from CMS, we are proud to be ranked among the best nursing homes by the US News and World Report.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V