Bannister Center is actively seeking an Assistant Administrator for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long-term care setting, and a bachelor's degree.
Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided.
- Work with the Administrator in all aspects of the management of the nursing home
- Must stay in compliance with all state, federal, and government agencies
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of experience working in a skilled nursing home is strongly preferred.
- Management experience in a health care setting
- Knowledgeable in the aging process and the physical, psychological, and social needs of the elderly.
- Ability to direct resident care and services to the elderly which meets or exceeds facility quality and service standards.
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise a diverse employee workgroup.
- Demonstrates financial management skills; business acumen; familiarity with business practices and principles.
- Must be computer literate, excellent working knowledge of all pertinent software.
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V