Bishop Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is looking for a highly motivated individual interested in a rewarding career in long-term care. As an Assistant Administrator, you will be working with a team of administrative and clinical professionals to lead staff and manage the facility.
If you are interested in pursuing a Nursing Home Administrator’s license this is your chance to kick start your career. Bishop Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is offering this unique opportunity for the right individual who is self-motivated, attentive to detail, and has strong management skills. We give you time to develop your skills and understand the industry regulations to help prepare you for a successful career as a Nursing Home Administrator.
- Work with the licensed Administrator in all aspects of nursing home management
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Administrator
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience working in a skilled nursing facility (SNF)
- Must be computer literate and capable of learning new software