Assistant Director of Nursing + 5K Bonus
Slate Valley Center is hiring a Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) in Granville, NY.
Now Offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining the quality of care
- Responsible for Wound/Skin Rounds weekly
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents
- 24 hours on call
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff
- Oversee daily staffing process
- infection control
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs
- Current State RN license required
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- 2 years of management experience preferred
- 1-year staff education experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision
- Flexible hours required
Slate Valley Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 88-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility nestled in the quiet hamlet of North Granville in Washington County. Our mission at Slate Valley Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Slate Valley Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V