Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) + 5,000 Dollars Sign-On Bonus
Assistant Director of Nursing Services - ADON
Ellicott Center is actively seeking an experienced ADNS / ADON for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long term care setting, and experience in training and leading clinical staff. A current Registered Nurse RN License required.
Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided.
Now offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining the quality of care.
- Responsible for Staff Education & will serve as the Infection Control Officer.
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff.
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring, and orienting of new nursing staff.
- Maintain flexibility with work schedules to address unpredictable needs.
- Current New York State RN license required.
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- Must have prior exp. training clinical staff
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.