Assistant Director of Nursing ADON/ADNS
Assistant Director of Nursing Services - ADON / ADNS
Rochester Center is actively seeking an ADNS / ADON for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long-term care setting in addition to training and leading clinical staff!
Premium Compensation & Benefits Package provided!!
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents
- Responsible for coordinating infection control
- Responsible for educating the staff
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff
- 24 hours on call
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records
- Assist with interviewing, hiring, and orienting of new nursing staff
- Oversee the daily staffing process
- Maintain flexibility with the work schedule to address unpredictable needs
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- 2 years of management experience preferred
- 1-year staff education experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision
- Flexible hours required
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.