Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Floater
Travel with Centers Health Care and experience a world of benefits, career opportunity, and personal growth!
Assistant Director of Nursing Services - ADON/ADNS- Floater for Central New York
Centers Health Care is seeking an Experienced Assistant Director of Nursing Serivces (ADON / ADNS) to join our corporate clinical team that will be available to rotate throughout various facilities across our various Skilled Nursing facilities.
Why you should travel with us:
Travel Stipend Provided
Generous compensation structure
Education/career advancement opportunities
Generous PTO Package
Exclusive company/leadership events
Employee appreciation days
And a whole lot more!!!
Must be able to travel to various locations in Central New York for extended periods of time
Facilities Include: Carthage Center, Onondaga Center, Ontario Center, and Cooperstown Center
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining the quality of care
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure.
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff.
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current.
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct.
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility.
- Assessing the health needs of each resident.
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Current New York State RN license required.
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience in long term care.
- Minimum 1 yr. Supervisory experience.
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills.
- Flexible Hours Required