Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) + Sign On Bonus
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Topeka Center is actively seeking an Experienced ADON for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, KS. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a Long Term Care setting, experience in training and leading clinical staff, and have an active RN License.
Now Offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining the quality of care.
- Responsible for Wound/Skin Rounds weekly.
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff.
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
- 24-hour on-call.
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring, and orienting new nursing staff.
- Oversee daily staffing process.
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs.
- Current Kansas RN license required.
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings.
- 2 years of management experience preferred.
- 1 year of staff education experience preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills required.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
- Flexible hours required.
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.