Assistant Director of Nursing ADON
Assistant Director of Nursing Services - ADON
Bannister Center is actively seeking an Experienced ADNS/ADON for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long-term care setting, and experience in training and leading clinical staff. Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided. A current Registered Nurse License is required.
We are under new management and new administration, apply today to meet the new staff!
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents
- Responsible for coordinating infection control
- Responsible for educating the staff
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff
- 24 hours on call
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff
- Oversee daily staffing process
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- 2 years of management experience preferred
- 1-year staff education experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision
- Flexible hours required
- Current Rhode Island RN license required
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.