Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Assistant Director of Nursing Services - ADON
Northern Riverview is actively seeking an experienced ADNS / ADON for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long-term care setting, experience in training and leading clinical staff and a current NYS RN License.
Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided!
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining quality of care.
- Responsible for Staff Education & will serve as the Infection Control Officer.
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff.
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff.
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs.
- Current New York State RN license required.
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- Must have prior exp. training clinical staff
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. NRV110