Assistant Director of Nursing ADON
Assistant Director of Nursing Services ADON
Buffalo Center is actively seeking an experienced ADON for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a Long Term Care setting as well as experience training and leading clinical staff!
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package provided!!
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining quality of care
- Responsible for Wound/Skin Rounds weekly
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents
- 24 hour on call
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff
- Oversee daily staffing process
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs
- Current New York RN license required
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- 2 years management experience preferred
- 1-year staff education experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership & supervision skills
- Flexible hours required
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.