Assistant Food Service Director
Deptford Center is hiring a Assistant Food Service Director in Deptford, NJ.
- Plans, assign & inspects the work of Food Service Staff.
- Schedules and assigns staff prepares department payroll for data entry.
- Orders all food supplies and equipment for the department.
- Monitors invoices for compliance with bids to maintain high quality, cost-efficient service.
- Charts dietetic progress for Residents at least quarterly to meet care plan goals, as required.
- Coordinates and plans food preparation activities for special events.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced cooking environment.
- Strong knowledge of the practices utilized in large scale & therapeutic food prep.
- Solid leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V