Assistant Maintenance Director
Assistant Director of Maintenance
Buffalo Center is actively seeking an experienced Assistant Director of Maintenance for our 200-bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Buffalo, NY.
Healthcare Experience Preferred!
- Assist the Director with management of Department operations & personnel.
- Oversees regular inspections of the facility & equipment for safety, upkeep, appearance.
- Supervise and assign maintenance staff responsibilities and schedules.
- Schedule & ensure completion of all maintenance & repairs.
- Provide oversight of contracted maintenance/repairs to ensure timely completion of services.
- Maintain records of all repairs, preventative maintenance, warranties and inspections.
- Coordinating department operations, budgets and monitoring expenditures.
- Ensure all work is done in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards.
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Extensive experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance.
- Supervisory experience in maintenance preferably in LTC settings.
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.