Assisted Living Receptionist
Northern Riverview Assisted Living is currently seeking a Receptionist for our Assisted Living Program in Haverstraw, NY.
- Basic administrative office functions; phone calls, data entry, sorting & distributing mail.
- Typing reports & correspondence as required, Processing admissions / discharges.
- Scheduling appointments for Residents when needed.
- Relaying vital information to Nursing Staff & Medical Team.
- Provides staff with employee manuals & forms.
- Inventories office supplies & performs all other related duties as required.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Healthcare Experience is preferred
- Pleasant phone skills & strong computer skills
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in high-pressure environment
- Experience in LTC settings a plus.
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Northern Services Assisted Living is a cozy, friendly community located in the heart of Rockland County. Services include three nutritious meals plus snacks, creative activities and recreational opportunities, and onsite monitoring 24/7. Transportation, housekeeping and laundry, as well as case management, Medication assistance are also part of the program. Give us a call and come by to see us to learn more
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 981469