Attending Physician (MD / DO)
Medical Director Services PC is looking to hire an experienced Attending Physician (MD/DO) to provide care in the Atlanta Region. The ideal candidate will have previous skilled nursing experience.
Excellent salary will be offered, commensurate with experience.
- Assuring delivery of quality care services to all patients in a respectful and professional manner.
- Participating in planning, development, and organization of medical services provided.
- Develops and reviews medical policies related to patient care.
- Conduct physical examinations of patients upon their admission and thereafter on a regular and on an “as-needed-basis.”
- Participating in the comprehensive care planning, discharge planning, and client and staff development by providing ongoing medical training and education to staff.
- Participates in preparation for regulatory agency site visits.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and City regulatory requirements and ensures all aspects of clinical care conforms to these requirements.
- Order, evaluate, adjust and terminate prescription of medication dosages using sound medical, ethical and responsible discretion and meets with the patient to discuss any adjustments in medication dosage
- GA Licensure to practice medicine
- Current DEA Registration, in good standing.
- Current with the Continuing Medical Education (“CME”) licensure requirements
- Current, relevant, and substantial knowledge of areas related to health center licensing and operations, e.g., legal/regulatory, administrative, policy, protocols, and other clinical issues, especially within a managed care environment, required.
- Previous experience providing services and exercising leadership in a culturally and linguistically diverse setting, with demonstrated success.
- Culturally aware and sensitive to the special needs of population.
Medical Director Services PC was founded in 2016 when SNF’s were shifting a focus on value at the same time treating residents with higher level of acuity. MDS PC puts an emphasis on quality and customer service first. Another crucial focus is treating in place when possible and reducing unnecessary hospitalizations.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1053391