Oak Hill Center is actively seeking a Beautician/Hair Dresser to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
- Maintains equipment and parlor in a clean and tidy manner on a daily basis
- Styles hair consistent with residents’ request and preference
- Supplies chemicals to achieve permanents, relaxers, and color in a continuously competent manner
- Promotes a friendly and positive atmosphere in the delivery of beauty parlor services
- Preserves safe environment for residents and staff in the Beauty Shop
- Has knowledge of chemicals and processes used in the service
- Identifies and responds in a timely and sensitive manner to the needs of the residents receiving beauty services
- Maintains beauty parlor log for residents being serviced
- Licensed by the State of Rhode Island in cosmetology
- Proof of Liability Insurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience as a beautician or barber
- Prior experience in a healthcare facility preferred
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s a calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Center's Health Care continuum.