Kingston Center is actively seeking an experienced Beautician to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in West Kingston, RI.
- Maintains equipment and parlor in a clean and tidy manner on a daily basis
- Styles hair consistent with residents’ request and preference
- Supplies chemicals to achieve permanents, relaxers, and color in a continuously competent manner
- Promotes a friendly and positive atmosphere in the delivery of beauty parlor services
- Preserves safe environment for residents and staff in the Beauty Shop
- Has knowledge of chemicals and processes used in the service
- Identifies and responds in a timely and sensitive manner to the needs of the residents receiving beauty services
- Maintains beauty parlor log for residents being serviced
- Licensed by the State of RI in cosmetology
- Proof of Liability Insurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience as a beautician or barber
- Prior experience in a healthcare facility preferred
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.