Bilingual Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Spanish
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Team Member
Ellicott Center is seeking a Bilingual LPN Team Member who is conversational in Spanish and English for our skilled nursing facility in Buffalo, NY. We are looking for a Full-Time LPN for our new Spanish-speaking Unit.
We are now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus!!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- MUST BE BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.