Bilingual Medical Assistant - Forest Hills
Centers Urgent Care is hiring a Medical Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a practice that is passionate about patient & clinical care. Prior experience in Urgent or Emergency care is preferred, but we are open to explore and utilize assistants with other backgrounds, and help build careers as well.
Must speak English and Russian
- Assisting providers with patients of all ages and backgrounds courteously and efficiently
- Services include Occupational Medicine and Worker’s Compensation
- Assist with patient charts accurately and comprehensively
- Work with other staff with your medical expertise and experience
- Operate as a team alongside providers, x-ray techs, other medical assistants and practice management staff
Why Centers Urgent Care?
- Concentration on patient care without administration burden
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Fully equipped, modern facilities with on-site labs, digital x-rays, & EMR
- Hiring Full-time & Part-time MAs
- Clinic operates 7 days a week
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Two (2) years of experience