Bilingual Registered Nurse - Spanish
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Ellicott Center is seeking a Bilingual RN Team Member who is conversational in Spanish and English for our skilled nursing facility in Buffalo, NY. This is an opportunity to work as Co-Unit Manager.
We are now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus!!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- MUST BE BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH
- Should work well in a team environment
- Current New York State RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.