Call Center Agent - Bilingual English/Spanish
Call Center Agent - English/Spanish speaking
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Full-Time Call Center Agent. The candidate should be bilingual in English and Spanish.
SUMMARY: Work directly with Management to achieve all Call Center performance and contractual compliance objectives.
- Ensures adherence to Call Center Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure calls are handled efficiently, accurately, and promptly.
- Assists staff in resolving complaints or escalated calls.
- Coach and mentor staff to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Monitor personnel performance and participate in employee performance reviews.
- Work with Call Center Manager to analyze call center volume.
- Make recommendations to staffing levels to meet Grade of Service goals.
- Communicate and coordinate with other Supervisors to ensure Call Center performs as a cohesive unit and meets performance goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be bilingual; English and Spanish speaking.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Positive attitude, good judgment, and a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills. Proficiency and speed working in all Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and documentation.
- Knowledge of telephone call center systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.