WE HaVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!
If the idea of helping families and their loved ones in their time of need excites you, you’re probably a great fit.
Amazing Home Care is leading the charge in redefining an age-old industry and together, we work hard to help our patients achieve their goals. You’ll be part of a fantastic team, working with a collaborative group of professionals in a fun, relaxed environment.
We’re looking for smart, talented coordinators for immediate hire in our corporate office located at
1601 Bronxdale Ave, Bronx NY 10462.
Successful candidates must be Bilingual, detail-oriented, self-motivated, with excellent communication, administrative, clerical, and problem-solving skills.
Company Description: Founded in 2008, Amazing Home Care provides home health services to those in need throughout the New York City metropolitan area. We are dedicated in providing reliable, ethical, and compassionate services to our clients regardless of race, creed, disability, or national origin.
The position includes the following tasks:
- Resolution of inbound calls from Patients, Aides, and Contracts
- Outbound follow up calls to Patients, Aides, and Contracts
- Document, maintain, and manage patient/aide files
- Ensure compliance with DOH regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- PTO (including holiday, vacation, sick and personal time off)
- Fully Stocked Kitchen ( Coffee and Drinks)
- Employee Break Room
- Team Outings
- Performance Bonus and Contests
How to apply:
- If you believe you would be a great fit, Show us your skills; apply today!
- Please respond with resume and salary requirements.