Caregiver- Adult Day Care Facility
Home Health Aides
Albany Center for Independent Living is actively seeking Home Health Aides to work various shifts and escorts for our Adult Day Care Facility in Delmar, NY. The ideal candidate will complete escorts as well as working available shifts.
- Observing and monitoring Residents.
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
- Helping Residents care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming, etc.
- Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
- Documenting the Resident's weight once a month.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Escort residents when necessary
- Valid New York State HHA Certification.
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required.
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current Valid NYS Driver's License